Inspire! Care 360 Resources
Running an early learning center is hard work. You have to juggle a lot of different disciplines: education, leadership, management, staffing, ownership, administration, accounting … the list goes on and on!
Inspire! Care 360 is “Your Childcare Business Partner” and we want to make your life easier. In this Resources section, you will find recordings of some of our best interviews and presentations. Here you will find ideas, insights, and answers that will help you run your school more efficiently and profitably.
Branding with Purpose: Make Your Childcare Business Stand Out
Thad Joiner, CEO of Better Beans Branding, discusses how to brand your childcare center like a pro. Thad is an expert on branding and growth for early learning centers, having climbed the ladder himself with multiple locations over the years. Here’s what we learned:
- Importance of Brand Consistency
- Key Differentiators
- Do’s & Don’ts for Branding
- How to Handle Competitors Copying Your Ideas
- Ways to Leave a Lasting Impression
- Interior design, logo and signage examples
Inspiring Potential: Onboarding to Keep Them Aboard
The onboarding process is a critical time for any employee. The training we provide and the expectations we set go a long way to determine that staff member’s success or failure in our school. This is a process we can’t afford to get wrong! Here’s what we learned in this webinar with Carla Rogg, President of ProSolutions Training:
- 3 Leadership Power Challenges
- Strategies to Enhance the Onboarding Process
- How to Create the Best Culture
- Ways to Improve Your Leadership Skills
What Moves the Needle: Formula for Profitability
As owners and operators of daycare and early learning centers, we often get so busy that we lose sight of our numbers and profitability. At some point, we must devote some time and energy to making our centers more profitable. Here’s what we learned in this webinar with Kathy Ligon, Founder & CEO of HINGE Brokers:
- 5 Common Themes of Profitable Centers
- How to Review Your Numbers
- What to Focus on Now
- Profitability vs. Building Wealth
Handling Difficult Conversations with Staff at Your Childcare Center
Inspire! Care 360 Founder & CEO, Tony D’Agostino, connects with Chanie Wilschansky, CEO of DiscoverED Consulting, to share their perspectives and insights on having those difficult (and sometimes awkward) conversations about staff accountability. Chanie discusses the four shields of a difficult conversation:
Walk the Line: The Art & Science of Staff Retention
In an economy with record-low unemployment, it can be hard to find or replace the best team members. Learn the top eight (8) ways to engage and retain your staff by developing – and promoting – an amazing culture in your early learning center! Learn the answers to questions such as:
- What is the Typical Cost of Staff Turnover in Childcare?
- How Do You Reach & Retain Millennial Workers?
- How Can You Define & Develop Values in Your Center?
- What Are Some Differences Between Management & Leadership?